Our nurseries provide a safe and fun environment for newborn to 2-year-olds. The nurseries are fully staffed in each service by competent workers who have passed background screening.
- Nursery 1 (Birth - 1 Year).....Room 212
- Nursery II (1 Year Old)..........Room 208
- Nursery III (2 Year Old).........Room 206
We have two Junior Church time periods for children in first grade through sixth grade. Each program has Godly music, Bible preaching, puppets, review games and lots of excitement.
Master Clubs is a program for three year olds up through the sixth grade. We teach the Bible, explain how to apply the Bible to their life, then review the Bible with them through badge projects, Bible Quizzing, devotional diaries, Regional competitions, etc.
Master Clubs meets each Wednesday evening from 7-9 pm beginning in September through the end of May in the CCS building.
There are two children’s choirs available – Primary and Intermediate. The children learn about music and singing from gifted and talented musicians. They also have opportunities to serve the Lord by singing at church functions.
Firecracker & Dynamite Club
A summer time program that is held on Wednesday nights from 7-9 pm. Bible lessons, games and refreshments comprise this teaching experience for children five years old to the sixth grade.
Our Summer time Junior Camp is usually held the last full week of June. It is filled with two Bible programs each day, puppets, daily magic show, swimming, sports, go-kart rides, Indian village and games galore!
Neighborhood Bible Time
This is our action-packed Vacation Bible School. With an enrollment of 800, it is full of Bible teaching, patriotism, rewards and excitement that keeps them coming back for more.
Divorce Care 4 Kids
How does divorce affect children?
- Research tells us that 50% have emotional problems later in life, such as worry and low self esteem.
- 50% look at their childhood as a “shadow.”
- They have lower grades in school.
- They are more likely to get divorced when they marry.
- They take on characteristics of anger.
- They have a higher drop out rate in school.
- When teenagers, they are more likely to get involved in smoking, drinking, drugs and sexual promiscuity.
- They have the highest number of law violations.
- “Time bomb” effect - problems kept inside will come out later in life unless dealt with.
Some children struggle deeply with separation and divorce, while others seem to bounce back quickly. However, in the long run, all children are affected. The DivorceCare for Kids program will help minimize and eliminate the short- and long-term negative effects of divorce on a child’s schoolwork, relationships, emotional health and spiritual life.
DivorceCare for Kids provides the opportunity for children of divorce to experience hope, help and restoration in their lives today and in the future. One of the little girls told her mother, “It was just like Heaven.”
The program is designed for children in first through sixth grades. With the help of Bible Stories, true to life testimonies, puppets, play therapy, workbooks, music and crafts; the children begin to understand the meaning of divorce and how to work through it with their parents.
Costs: Program is free and open to the community. You must pre-register. $15 for a workbook.
We also have other divorce related ministries available:
DivorceCare for Adults